Members | Sign In
All Forums > Off-topic

Artwork usage for LBE location.

posted Dec 11, 2010 13:55:10 by LeeKeiserII
I'm getting closer to starting the first LBE location running and would like to ask permission to use the existing artwork & logo's in my decoration and promotion of the simulator. I anticipate using some screen-shots for some quick training of new crews along with some printouts of the F1 help screens. I would like to use the logo and even a picture of the ship in my flyers, posters and other promotional items. Talking with the location owner, I may be able to get some local radio advertising as well (possibly using some in-game sound effects within the spot).

Although I haven't tried out the 1.2 update, the list of changes is AMAZING... :-D I sooooo look forward to playing the new version...
page   1
3 replies
ThomRobertson said Dec 11, 2010 14:20:13
I give you permission to use the existing artwork, screen-shots, and logo in decoration, fliers, posters and all other promotional media.
Creator of Artemis
LeeKeiserII said Dec 11, 2010 20:53:15
Thank you.. I'll be posting samples of what I use plus pics of the simulator. My available space looks like its going to be 12' x 12' so there should be plenty of space to do it "right". I'm currently trying to figure out how to make it looks as cool/awesome as possible while spending as little as possible doing it. Good thing one of my businesses is a sign-shop. I'll be able to make plenty of labels, signs, banners, posters, tickets and the like without spending much at all. ;-)

I've got 6 matching office chairs in my warehouse that have a type of floral print on them that would work well I believe. Anyone know of a good way to dye/color/paint/stain them black or dark gray?
edmundrw said Dec 13, 2010 11:04:13
I can't wait to see how this turns out. Really hope it makes returns for you
Login below to reply: