Members | Sign In
All Forums > Bridge Crew Comms

Fremont, Newark, & Union City, CA people wanted!

posted Sep 18, 2012 02:39:17 by FFDilithiumCryst
I currently attend Ohlone College with only 2 classes I attend every week, giving me time to relax.

However, I feel uneasy because of the lack of people that don't play games like this one. Is there anyone out there in these 3 areas of California (Fremont, Newark, Union City) that wants to band with me?
[Last edited Sep 24, 2012 04:20:37]
The U.S.S. 結晶 (Crystal) in Fremont, CA is now operational as of November 3, 2012.
Win Count: 5-0 (between LV. 4-8)
Pronounced: Kesshō

"残り物には福がある."
"Luck exists in its leftovers."
-----Unknown
page   1
10 replies
CliftonMuller said Sep 18, 2012 15:47:37
oh if only you were 100 miles closer. Having the same difficulty in for Sacramento.
FFDilithiumCryst said Sep 18, 2012 17:11:50
I know there's people in Alameda, and Fruitvale (probably the only ones closer to you....refer to SF/Bay Area post). Also, check out my recommendation "Artemis' players on Earth's World Map!" page. It talks about listing the people who play Artemis on some sort of Google map.

This way, you and I won't have a problem finding people nor do we have to keep making posts to find players!
The U.S.S. 結晶 (Crystal) in Fremont, CA is now operational as of November 3, 2012.

"残り物には福がある."
-----Unknown
CliftonMuller said Sep 18, 2012 18:25:57
Yeah that would be nice. I have posted on Sac Geeks looking for players and even went so far as to post on the gaming section of craigslist. I think I may be taking the game down to one of our local gaming/comic stores and demoing it there, to see if I can drum up interest.
FFDilithiumCryst said Sep 18, 2012 19:10:02
Good luck!!!

"残り物には福がある."
-----Unknown
EricWethington said Sep 20, 2012 01:08:58
I am originally from Fremont, Ohio.... nowhere near Fremont, CA.... Oh well :)
"... ooops!"
Last words of Captain Phour Phazier Phred from Phremont
FFDilithiumCryst said Sep 23, 2012 05:40:57
oh if only you were 100 miles closer. Having the same difficulty in for Sacramento.

To CliftonMuller:

I got somewhat good news!
I work for my High School football team as a end-zone cameraman & I'm heading to the city of Loomis to record a football match at Del Oro High School on 9/28/12 @ 7:30PM.
(I don't know but I hear Loomis is close to Sacramento......)

If you want to meet me in person, attempt to find a way to get on the football field a look for a young man operating an end-zone camera!

"残り物には福がある."
-----Unknown
CliftonMuller said Sep 24, 2012 17:21:44
Loomis is about 15 minutes away from where I am. Unfortunately though, I have some other stuff going on that evening. Sorry man.
FFDilithiumCryst said Sep 24, 2012 17:32:23
It's ok!

If you do happen to have spare time, the game should last until (I would say 10:30PM)

"残り物には福がある."
-----Unknown
FFDilithiumCryst said Oct 02, 2012 19:24:56
Anyone else?!

"残り物には福がある."
-----Unknown
JamesBailey said May 30, 2013 20:36:57
Clifton,
Are you still looking for people to play with in the Sacramento region? I live in S. Natomas and am looking for like-minded individuals!
James
Login below to reply: