Members | Sign In
All Forums > Off-topic

Big Bang Theory

posted Sep 20, 2012 08:07:52 by MikeReddy
You should totally suggest to the Big Bang Theory script writers that they should get Sheldon et al playing this on one of their shows!

... and the watch the server melt.
page   1
9 replies
Cmdr.Brandr said Sep 20, 2012 15:41:15
It would be great to see! I can envision Sheldon at science, Wolowitz at engineering, Penny as helm, Bernadette as weapons, Raj at communications, with Leonard as Captain. Amy Farrah-Fowler would of course cast herself as Nurse to throw innuendos as Sheldon.
Commander Brandr
Commanding Officer of the ship Calamitous Intent

-------------------------------------------------------
Check our crews adventures at http://nerdneerdowells.com
MikeReddy said Sep 20, 2012 17:04:22
Nailed it! These scripts write themselves. Call the Network NOW, and send Brandr and me our usual fee...!
TreChipman said Sep 20, 2012 20:35:06
I especially like the idea of Raj at communications, since he wouldn't be able to speak with girls in the room.

Leonard: Science, do you have the speed and location of that ship in Sector A2?

Sheldon: Frankly, Leonard, I find the fact that you're even asking that to be preposterous. As you know, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle precludes the possibility of knowing both the precise location and speed of a given object at any one time. And you call yourself a scientist.

Raj whispers something to Wolowitz

Wolowitz: Communications is asking permission to jettison the science officer out of the airlock, sir.

Sheldon: I beg your par--

Leonard: Granted.

Penny: On it.
I'm not a mad scientist. I'm an angry one. You'd be wise to fear the latter.

Visit Artemis Command!
GregKurlinski said Sep 20, 2012 21:10:41
I now need a mop for my coffee, thanks Tre. :)
MikeReddy said Sep 21, 2012 16:13:26
Like I say, writes itself…

I volunteer myself as a red shirt!
EliWintercross said Sep 22, 2012 14:16:57
That would be awesome to see!
PirateGent said Sep 22, 2012 17:33:42
sounds like someone needs to send Chuck Lorre & Bill Prady a copy!
Edward
Baton Rouge, LA
www.BRStarTrek.com
TreChipman said Sep 23, 2012 11:03:06
Well, they have in the past taken on lots of geek stuff donated to them-- I know for a fact that some of the stuff in the background of their apartment as well as most of the comic book store (including "Captain Sweatpants" himself) was donated from the City of Heroes franchise. There could be worse ways to go than comping them a free copy of the game.

Oh! Make Wil Wheaton either the captain of their bridge or (better yet) the guy in charge of the enemy bridge, and I guarantee you've got a license to print money!
I'm not a mad scientist. I'm an angry one. You'd be wise to fear the latter.

Visit Artemis Command!
Cmdr.Brandr said Sep 25, 2012 12:54:12
End with a close of Sheldon screaming "WHEATON!" as the BBT ship blows up followed by a cut to black. Have the whole scene take place in the comic book store.
Commander Brandr
Commanding Officer of the ship Calamitous Intent

-------------------------------------------------------
Check our crews adventures at http://nerdneerdowells.com
Login below to reply: