Members | Sign In
All Forums > Bridge Crew Comms

Looking for Artemis Hosts/Players for Upcoming Weekends

posted Oct 11, 2012 22:13:56 by tieguyny
Hi everybody, here with another idea/request. I'm planning on setting up an Artemis table at a local gaming store (Game Kastle in Santa Clara, CA) for a couple of weekends to raise awareness of the Kickstarter Campaign. Anyone who shows up will be able to play, and I'm going to be passing out flyers directing people to the Kickstarter page. Would anyone else be able to do something similar over the next 4 weekends? I'm currently looking for someone with the availability/equipment to set up at the Game Kastle in Fremont, CA.

Of course, the more locations we could set up, the better. And I could provide the flyers. Please let me know if this would be a possibility for you no matter where you're located.

My email: dashinginventor@gmail.com

And please, if you have a facebook account take a second to like/share the post on the official Artemis facebook page regarding the project. Ultimately it will just mean more chances to play Artemis for everybody! Thanks again for your support and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Derek
page   1
5 replies
FFDilithiumCryst said Oct 11, 2012 23:22:46
Refer to News forum.....

Update: I don't have the equipment for a full game and only have myself. If I'm available, is anyone else willing to help me?
The U.S.S. 結晶 (Crystal) in Fremont, CA is now operational as of November 3, 2012.
Win Count: 5-0 (between LV. 4-8)
Pronounced: Kesshō

"残り物には福がある."
"Luck exists in its leftovers."
-----Unknown
lordrahvin said Oct 18, 2012 01:07:36
I'm a Los Angeles kind of guy. Santa Clara is just a bit too far.

Wish I had one more Cowboy though.
[Last edited Oct 18, 2012 01:18:58]
Daredevil Cosmic Cowboys, TNS Hyperion, Weapons Officer
1st Fleet of Southern California Sector.

JayA said Oct 18, 2012 06:33:48
Need a crewmember in LA? I'm out in Palisades, looking to get into Artemis.
lordrahvin said Oct 18, 2012 08:00:13
You had me so confused for a second. Did you know if you type "Palisades, CA" into Google Maps, you get someplace absurdly far, like out by Death Valley? It took me a few minutes to figure out.

My usual haunts are South Gate, Alhambra, and Pasadena, so I'm on the other side of LA. It looks like you're about a 40 minute drive away. Our current base of operations is a tiny room in a small apartment in Alhambra, but hopefully within a month or two we'll have a mobile network of 6 computers that we can lug around for Artemis play and find somewhere more convenient (maybe even Santa Monica...?)

If you would like to join us either presently or after we have our new mobile HQ setup, I'd love to have another officer on the bridge. Right now we are down to four, so a fifth would mean would mean we don't have to double up science and engineering. If you're interested, email me at lordrahvin@gmail.com.
[Last edited Oct 18, 2012 08:02:42]
Daredevil Cosmic Cowboys, TNS Hyperion, Weapons Officer
1st Fleet of Southern California Sector.

mel.chandler said May 19, 2013 02:45:11
I'm in Long Beach. Anyone looking for another player or a server... I can run a server and setup everything over the internet... Let me know. Thanks.

mel.chandler@gmail.com
Login below to reply: