Members | Sign In
All Forums > 20-Front

Austin Artemis Voyages

posted Jan 08, 2013 20:35:33 by captainvalor
Hello, y'all! I'd just like to drop in and introduce myself and the Austin Artemis group I started up with my friend Kevin back in October. We've had monthly voyages since then and have our next one coming up on the 19th. Would just like to share some photo highlights from our adventures:

ARTEMIS: THE MAIDEN VOYAGE (10.05.2012)

Bridge of the Intrepid

Our Helm and Weapons for Intrepid

Comm Badges for everyone! (I have a template for this if anyone wants it)

Bridge of the Artemis downstairs

KHANNNNN!!!

ARTEMIS II: NEW KIDS ON THE BRIDGE (11.10.2012)

Kevin trains the Cadets on console basics

ARTEMIS III: THE SEARCH FOR AEGIS

Our first time with Aegis!

New Intrepid bridge layout, Captain Kirchhoff commanding

We've had a ton of fun so far! ARTEMIS IV: THE ONE WITH THE SPACE WHALES will take place on January 19th. If you're in the Austin, Texas area and would like to join, just let me know. :D
[Last edited Jan 08, 2013 20:39:47]
page   1
6 replies
JacobMartinek said Jan 09, 2013 07:16:23
*chuckle*

Set course for DS Alameda! (I heard that's where they keep the nuclear wessels.)
Captain Jacob Martinek
T.S.N. Totemic (BS193-113)
TaigiaReilly said Jan 23, 2013 00:55:05
Damn it all. I just find out about this now and I'm in Austin. My friends and I are starting up our own small Artemis group.
ThomRobertson said Jan 26, 2013 16:06:23
I'd moved to Ohio by the time I made Artemis, but I lived in Austin for 10 years, got married there, and still have many good friends there. Austin is a great town. Post your events on tsn.eochu.com, so I can plan ahead and have another excuse to come visit!
Creator of Artemis
TaigiaReilly said Jan 27, 2013 07:59:39
I had an idea of playing Artemis all day before going to see the new Star Trek movie. Maybe scale that up to half a dozen bridge crews and we'll have something worthy of a visit from the mighty Thom.
captainvalor said Jan 30, 2013 21:50:09
Wow, Thom! I had no idea you were an ex-Austinite. Our fair city loves your creation (obviously) and would be proud to have you back anytime.

I like Taigia's idea of an Artemis event before Into Darkness. I'll see what my crew can put together.
TaigiaReilly said Feb 05, 2013 23:52:01
I wish I could get ahold of Captainvalor. We need crew for our weekly game to replace missing crewmen. One is sick and the other had surgery.
Login below to reply: