Members | Sign In
All Forums > Help

Console Walk Though Video

posted Feb 05, 2013 14:46:57 by RobWiltbank
I remember watching a video where I *think* it was the developer of Artemis going through each console, what it does and how it operates, but I can't find it on YouTube anymore.

Anyone able to hook me up with a link to it so I can give it to my crew?

page   1
4 replies
LawsonThompson said Feb 06, 2013 03:00:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geZUduFE4vY is what you're looking for, I believe.
TaigiaReilly said Feb 06, 2013 04:47:16
I keep wanting to hear the commentator talk about his velour uniform.
JSpaced said Feb 07, 2013 12:22:43
It's a great video and I'm tempted to use it. But it's so darn long! I'm thinking of running an Artemis / Trek day for some kids (teenagers) I'm in two minds about whether to take up 15 minutes with this, or just let them get to it!
(I don't think it's too long, but I worry about the attention span of today's um... you know, uh, sorry, what I saying? Oh look: Facebook!)
"We should give him the send-off he deserves. He died saving us all. Prepare a Rocket-Shed for immediate launch."
Mike_Substelny said Feb 08, 2013 16:45:19
If it takes a few minutes for all the teenagers to arrive them maybe you could let some of them see the video while they are waiting.

BTW that Zapp Brannigan voice is not Thom Robertson. :-)
"Damn the torpedoes! Four bells, Captain Drayton!"

(Likely actual words of Admiral David Farragut, USN, at the battle of Mobile Bay. Four bells was the signal for the engine room to make full steam ahead).
Login below to reply: