Members | Sign In
All Forums > Off-topic

Uniforms for the USS Rita

posted Feb 27, 2013 03:30:21 by EricMallory
We attended OwlCon last weekend and had a blast. Here are our Uniforms <joke>and the promo pics for our new TV series. Episode 1 will be called "Time Enough for Christian."</joke>

I stole the embroidery design from InterestingJohn on another thread.

The Tops and bottom are standard black 2-pocket scrubs available from any medical scrub store.
The under shirt is a Rawlings Mock Turtleneck.
The boots are John Fluevog Wagons Mateo Leather Boots. Unfortunately, no longer produced by Fluevog.
You can get them used if you're lucky.

Digitization and embroidery by bear@osopromos.com. Contact him if you want to use these same ones or digitize and embroider your own.

<brag>The patches on the sleeves are from Marion Robertson and commemorate the crew's successful completion of a level 7 and a level 11 missions.</brag>
page   1
4 replies
DwayneShaffer said Feb 27, 2013 23:20:17
Hum the uniform idea looks a little familiar. Nice look thou LOL

http://www.artemis.eochu.com/?page_id=28#/20120828/new-uniform-1871124/
Dwayne Shaffer C.O.
Vidar GSR 3701
C.D.F. 7th Fleet
http://vidar-gsr-3701.webs.com/
timechick said Mar 02, 2013 19:25:32
It was great meeting all of you at Owlcon. Here's a picture I took of the Artemis gaming room while you all were playing in those uniforms.
EricMallory said Mar 04, 2013 01:29:43
Thanks for the picture timechick. That was a really fun game. We were playing a timed game, and we were bringing in/training other players. My weapons officer (Mark Mallory, the smiling guy in the middle of the front row with both hands on his chin) was coaching a young person. All you can see of him is his hand on the mouse/trigger. I don't know how old he was. 10 maybe younger. I didn't get his name :( He got to blast a fleet with a ECM/Nuke combo. We were lined up for him to deliver two mines in a mining run and ... our time ran out. I was very proud of my weapons officer/Mark/my nephew :)
timechick said Mar 04, 2013 04:41:40
Just watching all of you taught me a lot about how to play this game. Myself and a few of my friends from my SFI ship came in there to play. We've not had all that much experience playing before that weekend at Owlcon, but we got in a lot of hours in that room thanks to a couple of my other games not making.
Login below to reply: