Members | Sign In
All Forums > Mission Scripting

Mission: Last one out, hit the lights.

posted Apr 21, 2013 19:47:21 by zthumser
Last weekend I decided it was time to start learning Artemis mission scripting. Here's what I came up with.
Last One Out v0.91beta
Changelog:
v0.9b: Original post
v0.91b: Minor objective clarification.

I'm still pretty green at mission scripting, so I'm looking for very critical feedback. Anything from whether or not it was fun, to strange behavior, to typos, to scripting improvements.
My goals were to 1) start learning the scripting system and 2) make a mission that could be completed a few different ways, with different levels of success. If all goes well, it will tell you how you did at the end. If the mission doesn't seem to be working correctly, I'd love it if you could tell me all about it and maybe send the log file along to the address in the readme and/or we'll talk about it here. I'll absolutely be making refinements in the next week or two based on your feedback and reposting here.
This was all done with Artemis 1.702 (and the Mission Editor 13.03.26.1), I don't have a clue whether it will work with older versions.
I hope you have fun with it.
[Last edited Apr 26, 2013 01:55:59]
page   1
2 replies
lucas99801 said Apr 22, 2013 08:04:03
Tried this out with Chas a few hours ago. Great mission on any difficulty really. Follow comms directions closely :)
Hosting a Mumble (Murmur) server @ tsnfenrir.no-ip.org
Having trouble connecting to the TeamSpeak channel: http://tsnfenrir.no-ip.org/ts3
Helm Script for Numerical heading input: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10193809/ArtemisHelmFSW.zip
Twitter: @lucas99801
Facebook: /lucastarnold
zthumser said Apr 26, 2013 02:03:18
Thanks for your feedback Lucas, here and in our email exchange. I made some very minor changes based on your suggestions. Hopefully this will prevent any confusion if people complete the various objectives in that certain order we discussed.
To anyone who has downloaded it already, the download link is the same but the target file has been updated.
Login below to reply: