Members | Sign In
All Forums > Help

New Player - Searching for player

posted Jun 01, 2013 18:36:03 by chrigir
Hey
I was unable to find some thread like that...
I just found this game and would love to play it in a group. The problem is that most of my frinds would play it... and i'm living in switzerland. I haven't found a group / event here...
Is there something like on online community or clan? So i could play it with them over the internet?
greez
Chrigi
page   1
2 replies
Captain said Jun 01, 2013 19:02:52
There is an RP comunity that plays every Saturday. If you are interested join up. If you don't want to role play there is also online games most weekends (Friday to Sunday). For both of those you need teamspeak. But with those you should be able to find games. If you are interested in the RP post and I will give a link to the info pages. They should be playing today in an hour and a half or so.
To Mankind
And the hope that the war against folly may someday be won, after all

Isaac Asimov
xavierwise.tsn said Jun 02, 2013 10:24:51
There are regular games each weekend on the Artemis Teamspeak server.

Password: Artemis1

People use the Friday Night Flights thread, Saturday Night Flights thread, Sunday Night Flights thread and Game On? thread to say when they are online and organise games. These are casual games and anyone is welcome to come along and play.

I also run an RP community that you are welcome to join. We follow standard procedures and protocols, have a full rank structure and promotions, train together, and play in role as Officers of the TSN. All the details can be found on the wiki. The RP group runs every Saturday night for about 3 hours, from 8:30pm UTC onwards. Full details of the RP community can be found in the RP Community Handbook, created for new members and current players of the community.
Login below to reply: