Members | Sign In
All Forums > Bridge Crew Comms

Fort Wayne Indiana Artemis Chapter

posted Jul 08, 2013 19:24:16 by BryceWhitacre
If anyone is near fort wayne we have set up a club. We play twice a month at Gamequest using projectors and laptops. We have a technical team within the club that is working on a portable bridge to provide better con support. We will be at ikasucon this weekend, 3con in september, and con on the cob in october. Drop me a line on FB if you have an interest in joining our club.
page   1
4 replies
EricWethington said Jul 09, 2013 00:57:11
I will be at con-on-the-cob running my own games, but will be playing Artemis and assisting Thom when I can
"... ooops!"
Last words of Captain Phour Phazier Phred from Phremont
BryceWhitacre said Jul 09, 2013 14:47:37
That cool. We offered to run at Cob and they agreed then wrote back saying someone named William had already signed on. They seem to have thought Thom wasn't coming this year, which is awesome if he is. They were having some organization headaches (it took me a couple weeks to get a reply and even then they weren't sure who was doing what). So I just left it at we'd be willing to help anyone that wants help. So if you know anyone that wants artemis help let me know.
[Last edited Jul 09, 2013 14:48:25]
EricWethington said Jul 10, 2013 11:37:05
I don't know if Thom is or isn't, but if Artemis is playing by anyone, I'll be more then happy to help during my down time.

"... ooops!"
Last words of Captain Phour Phazier Phred from Phremont
KeithWesterman said Jul 17, 2013 18:48:17
I'd be interested in playing but depends on when you guys meet
Login below to reply: