Members | Sign In
All Forums > Bridge Crew Comms

Saturday Night Flights

posted Sep 19, 2012 15:00:52 by FraserSulatycki
Sort of a fork of "Looking for a group" I felt it best to make my own thread for organizing games on Saturdays.

Normally we play Saturdays at 9:30pm EST. I'm based near Detroit, Mi and run the server. Communication is over TS on Canada.PublicTeamSpeak.com in the channel TSN Cavy PW guineapig since we can make make our own temporary channels and lock it to keep others out. Server IP will be announced in there since I'm on a dynamic IP and its easier to give it there. I am typically on TS 30-45 minutes before game start to set up the channel on TS and wait for everyone.

In past we normally have 3 people crewing the ship: Myself, Missy, and William (haven't made up awesome nicknames yet, but we are working on it). I'm normally Captain/Engineering/Science, Missy is Helm, and William is Weapons/Comms. I captain the first run at least then its open to anyone who wants to give it a shot if they want the challenge. If you want weapons or helm, just ask in chat, and all other stations are open for anyone that want to try them.

Missions have just been invasion where we run around and kill stuff on interesting or very interesting maps. Ships vary from light cruiser to dreadnaught depending on the consensus of the crew. Only thing we haven't flows in the scout, but that can be changed. Overall we keep the runs flexible and try to make it fun and challenging.

My goal with this crew is to play every Saturday and have fun, and maybe get enough people to run multiple ships. Technically you can run a ship with just 2 people, but 3 works better. So post up if you are interested in flying with us!
[Last edited Sep 19, 2012 15:01:41]
page   first prev 12 13 14 15 16 17
250 replies
Roelosaurus said May 25, 2013 22:25:52
Come swim with the Space Whales!

Server: artemis.teamspeak3.com
Password: Artemis1
Roelosaurus: Google+ / Facebook / YouTube / Twitter / Steam
Billy R said Jun 01, 2013 20:36:51
Swimming with the space whales isn't like swimming with the fishes, is it? My friend luca brasi went swimming with the fishes once. I don't think it was very fun.
xavierwise.tsn said Jun 01, 2013 23:24:10
People are currently online and waiting for a game.

Server Address: artemis.teamspeak3.com

Come online and get in some games!
xavierwise.tsn said Jun 08, 2013 22:17:42
We are online! Come and join us!

Come online and get in some games!
ClintonGroth said Jun 16, 2013 04:22:06
Just waiting on the money to get the full version of the game but I look forward to working helm or weapons for a new group of people. I've played the demo (Multiple computer ho!) and had a blast that way. As I said I'm excited to play with you guys once I'm able
Charlie said Jun 16, 2013 04:54:15
Couple of us looking to get a game in!!!

xavierwise.tsn said Jun 22, 2013 22:26:32
People are online

Come online and join us
Captain said Jun 29, 2013 23:03:23
Playing Online. usual place.
To Mankind
And the hope that the war against folly may someday be won, after all

Isaac Asimov
ClintonGroth said Jun 30, 2013 01:13:36
looking to get a game in. I'm waiting on the teamspeak channel as Dante1155
xavierwise.tsn said Jul 20, 2013 22:37:40
People are online and hanging out on the server. Come online and join us - usual Artemis server!

Login below to reply: