Members | Sign In
All Forums > Bridge Crew Comms

Calling all bridge crews!

posted Oct 27, 2010 04:45:46 by ThomRobertson
This forum is for crews. Announce your crew. Relate your crew's adventures and achievements. Talk smack on other crews' "garbage scows".

But don't come alone. Bring your crew.
Creator of Artemis
page   first prev 1 2 3 4
58 replies
RankinMacGillivray said Dec 20, 2012 19:37:30
USS Don Quixote (operated by the Slabovian Navy) has had two successful 8-hour shakedown cruises and has another scheduled for January 19th. G.C. Bragg, Commander-in-chief of BARFLEET in command. Bridge crew included Capt R. MacGillivray, LCdr P. Robillard, Ens P. Bell, Ens C. Bell, and Ens C. Mercer. Our bridge space is equipped with red mood lighting and a huge projection screen.

[Last edited Dec 20, 2012 19:48:37]
Charlie said Dec 20, 2012 21:25:24
Nice job Don Quixote.
ChristopherSSpiritstone said Jan 08, 2013 22:08:40
the Narwal has launched, and boy did we have a blast, we tried out a few ship types and a few mission types, I was thrilled to buy the full version for my crew and we look forward to how things evolve. my crew has mostly settled in to the roles of certain stations, I hope that my crew will cross train for other stations but right out of the box I can tell some people will specialize. great work on a great game. I am so impressed!
JulesLeeCarmock said Jan 30, 2013 22:08:55
SS Shepherd Reporting in. played the demo with a couple of mates immediately bought a copy for and shared it around. now regularly have 3-5 crew. UK based Crew looking for people to play co-op and PvP, Would be awesome to arrange some game nights :)
ZacharyDanielBringham said Feb 06, 2013 18:20:54
The crew of the Corellian YT-1930 freighter Storm Rider is going to play their inaugural game tonight. I'm using Artemis in place of the normal space combat for the Star Wars RPG that I GM. Should be pretty great. We normally have 7 people in the party, which is leading me to figure out if I can link 2 ships together to emulate having 2 weapons stations (dual gun turrets). No luck yet, but I haven't delved too deeply into the matter.
I'm working on setting up a full Star Wars mod, but for tonight, I'll probably have them run invasion with just the model for their ship so they can get used to the console functions.
Should be awesome
Edit from the morning after: it was
[Last edited Feb 07, 2013 15:56:57]
Kaijudo_ said Jun 14, 2013 00:42:14
I'm looking to join an online crew to play this game on a regular bases. I can play any station that's needed. If no one is looking for a crew member, I don't mind starting a crew with 5 others.
EricWethington said Jun 15, 2013 11:35:09
there are regular online games Fri/Sat/Sun. keep an eye on this forum under the "Friday Night Fight", Saturday Night Fight", etc listings.

"... ooops!"
Last words of Captain Phour Phazier Phred from Phremont
Kaijudo_ said Jun 17, 2013 16:20:21
EricWethington said 2 days ago
there are regular online games Fri/Sat/Sun. keep an eye on this forum under the "Friday Night Fight", Saturday Night Fight", etc listings.

"... ooops!"
Last words of Captain Phour Phazier Phred from Phremont

Yep I know about Saturday Night Flights. I was a regular on it for about 2 months last year. But we were always short a player. Has it filled up any? Like do they have multiple ships and crews now?
Charlie said Jun 17, 2013 18:19:04
I'm looking to join an online crew to play this game on a regular bases

Hey Kaijudo, I don't have an "official" crew but I play often and there are several good teams lurking.
There is an RP community that plays every Saturday and there's been a few challenging Bridge on Bridge matches lately!
Kaijudo_ said Jun 17, 2013 20:12:57
Hey Kaijudo, I don't have an "official" crew but I play often and there are several good teams lurking.
There is an RP community that plays every Saturday and there's been a few challenging Bridge on Bridge matches lately!

Cool! Where do you group at to play? Team Speak?... Let me know where to find you guys.

Are you talking about the TSN Community? If so, I sent them an application on Saturday. I'm still waiting lol
Charlie said Jun 18, 2013 00:25:34
I will be on later, I will post
http://www.artemis.eochu.com/?page_id=28#/20130131/game-on-2-2353061/page2/

We use...

Server Address: artemis.teamspeak3.com
Password: Artemis1
StephenFletcher said Jun 19, 2013 16:10:27
i'm actually in the same boat. looking to Join an Online crew too i applied to the TSN Community and i cant wait super excited. i have a few other friends who may be interested in playing as well, but right now it would mainly be me. but if anybody has an open position or starting a crew i would love to join as weapons/Tactical. at least until my applications excepted at the TSN Community :)
ShadowRiverwindMurphy said Jun 21, 2013 05:57:37
Helmsman Murphy reporting in...

Sad but true fact... I'm the only crew member of my bridge crew qualified for jump drive operations.
Login below to reply: