Members | Sign In
All Forums > Off-topic

New Uniform

posted Aug 28, 2012 21:07:28 by ScottDunphy
So I've noticed that in many of the Artemis YouTube videos the crews dress in Star Trek uniforms or something very close to that. And that got me thinking that there should be uniforms unique to Artemis. Nothing too elaborate, maybe something nearly everyone can make at home, and definitely something that could prominently feature the patches. Maybe even just vests or smocks that could fit over any standard attire (say a one-colored t-shirt) so you could have a set for whatever crew is available and whatever positions they want the play.

I don't know anything about costume design, but I thought I'd float these ideas and see if someone on here does.
page   first prev 3 4 5 6 7 8
108 replies
DeaneGeiken said Jun 10, 2013 18:51:51
@ericksonimotion: Do you have any of the patches that you show in the photos available for sale by chance?
Commander -TSN Belisarius (BS 108)
DeaneGeiken said Jul 22, 2013 15:17:10
@ericsoninmotion.... do you have any of the patches that you made up for sale? Would love to get my hands on some of them! Thanks!

DeaneGeiken said Jul 22, 2013 15:21:53
If anyone is interested in getting some uniforms pre-made for other storylines but then making them into your own ARTEMIS crew uniforms, www.cosplaysky.com is a good place to start! I have seen some of their work and it ain't bad!!!
Login below to reply: