Members | Sign In
All Forums > Bridge Crew Comms

Saturday Night Flights

posted Sep 19, 2012 15:00:52 by FraserSulatycki
Sort of a fork of "Looking for a group" I felt it best to make my own thread for organizing games on Saturdays.

Normally we play Saturdays at 9:30pm EST. I'm based near Detroit, Mi and run the server. Communication is over TS on Canada.PublicTeamSpeak.com in the channel TSN Cavy PW guineapig since we can make make our own temporary channels and lock it to keep others out. Server IP will be announced in there since I'm on a dynamic IP and its easier to give it there. I am typically on TS 30-45 minutes before game start to set up the channel on TS and wait for everyone.

In past we normally have 3 people crewing the ship: Myself, Missy, and William (haven't made up awesome nicknames yet, but we are working on it). I'm normally Captain/Engineering/Science, Missy is Helm, and William is Weapons/Comms. I captain the first run at least then its open to anyone who wants to give it a shot if they want the challenge. If you want weapons or helm, just ask in chat, and all other stations are open for anyone that want to try them.

Missions have just been invasion where we run around and kill stuff on interesting or very interesting maps. Ships vary from light cruiser to dreadnaught depending on the consensus of the crew. Only thing we haven't flows in the scout, but that can be changed. Overall we keep the runs flexible and try to make it fun and challenging.

My goal with this crew is to play every Saturday and have fun, and maybe get enough people to run multiple ships. Technically you can run a ship with just 2 people, but 3 works better. So post up if you are interested in flying with us!
[Last edited Sep 19, 2012 15:01:41]
page   first prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next last
250 replies
FraserSulatycki said Oct 12, 2012 01:49:58
Sounds good. I'll be running another game Saturday October 13 at 9:30PM EST. I'll be in the TS channel at 8PM EST so feel free to join in. As normal we have 6 ships so if you have a crew we can set you up with your own ship and setup the TS settings to talk to everyone.

Any Questions? See you all on Saturday!
FraserSulatycki said Oct 13, 2012 19:55:44
Well its just under 6 hours to launch time and like 5 until I'm on TS so here is the game start update: I will have myself and Missy on my end so for one ship we have helm and weapons for minimal operational efficiency, more crew is always appreciated and roles can be picked once on TS. Any other ships are welcome, the more ships the more exciting the game will be, and the higher the difficulty will go. See you all a couple hours.

If you have questions or comments post them here, I'll be checking the thread regularily.
FraserSulatycki said Oct 14, 2012 00:09:42
On TS now, so feel free to join in for the pregame meet and greet.
MarkKnapik said Oct 14, 2012 01:45:15
Sorry I'm late. Missions still going on? I'm looking to join in.
Cmdr.Brandr said Oct 14, 2012 03:57:13
Trying to get on TS hoping to lurk a bit this week. Can't seem to find the server.
Commander Brandr
Commanding Officer of the ship Calamitous Intent

-------------------------------------------------------
Check our crews adventures at http://nerdneerdowells.com
Cmdr.Brandr said Oct 14, 2012 04:00:13
But wait I did it!!!
Commander Brandr
Commanding Officer of the ship Calamitous Intent

-------------------------------------------------------
Check our crews adventures at http://nerdneerdowells.com
WilliamFisher said Oct 14, 2012 04:52:08
Sorry I missed it tonight, wish I could have joined.
MarkKnapik said Oct 15, 2012 12:46:56
I had a blast. Thanks for opening this up guys.
Charlie said Oct 16, 2012 04:57:14
Artemis 1701 jumped in last saturday with a skeleton crew, nice to see another ship in the fray. First chance to check out the update, loved it as always.

Thanks guys,

Capt FutileChas
Artemis 1701
[Last edited Oct 16, 2012 04:59:18]
FraserSulatycki said Oct 19, 2012 20:04:07
Tomorrow Saturday October 20, 2012 at 9:30PM EST the TSN Cavy will fly again! Calling all ships crews and officers to join in for the glory of the TSN. Post up if you are interesting in coming!
WilliamFisher said Oct 21, 2012 00:11:16
I'm on the Teamspeak server now, I know it's early, but I have only a short time (like 2.5 hours)
GregoryWalek said Oct 21, 2012 03:51:35
Hi everyone, Grash here.
Had a great time tonight in my first helm outing on the TSN "Test Tube Baby". Will be looking forward to next week to play!

Chaz,
What was the server setting for senors?
Charlie said Oct 21, 2012 03:57:07
Sensors were on default.
Kaijudo_ said Oct 22, 2012 01:15:33
I was Coms on "Test Tube Baby". We had a great time!
WilliamFisher said Oct 26, 2012 13:34:26
Trying to get people to play tonight, see the other thread. Tonight (2012-Oct-26, 9:30PMish). Log into TeamSpeak when available, log out when not.
Login below to reply: